When a Roman Catholic scholar involved in the Dead Sea Scrolls Project discovers a heretical message contained in one of the Scrolls he hides it. Decades later, a prominent archeologist discovers reference to the scroll in an archeological dig. This discovery spurs the world religions into a dangerous game of cat and mouse, in which all who seek the hidden scroll are mysteriously silenced, leaving the salvation of humankind to a father and son, who must either find the hidden scroll … or die trying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reader's Review: Adventure of a life time

Nitequill

I had no idea when purchasing this book that I would be taken on the adventure of a life time. I was not only taken to new, far away, and exotic places but I was also transported through time, into ancient, and long forgotten days. As this story unfolded my mind had to wrap its self around new concepts, which although they were controversial, I welcomed the thought provoking ideas that kept me reading on and on. The authors descriptive writing kept the imagery in fresh my head long after I put the book down. I carried the characters along with me through my day. The religious questions that arose within me as I read through to the last page in one night, only strengthened my stance personally as a Christian. I only wonder if other readers questions will be answered personally as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment