When a Roman Catholic scholar involved in the Dead Sea Scrolls Project discovers a heretical message contained in one of the Scrolls he hides it. Decades later, a prominent archeologist discovers reference to the scroll in an archeological dig. This discovery spurs the world religions into a dangerous game of cat and mouse, in which all who seek the hidden scroll are mysteriously silenced, leaving the salvation of humankind to a father and son, who must either find the hidden scroll … or die trying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reader's Review: The Eighth Scroll was SUPER!!!

By 
Book Lover (AZ)

After learning about the new book 'The Eighth Scroll' by Dr. Laurence B. Brown, I looked for it at Barnes & Noble and other bookstores in our town. Unfortunately I couldn't find it available in bookstores or the library, but fortunately I was able to get it from Amazon.com. I couldn't put it down till I had finished it in less than two days. It was totally enjoyable, gripping with suspense, exciting and enlightening.

I think it would make a terrific movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment