When a Roman Catholic scholar involved in the Dead Sea Scrolls Project discovers a heretical message contained in one of the Scrolls he hides it. Decades later, a prominent archeologist discovers reference to the scroll in an archeological dig. This discovery spurs the world religions into a dangerous game of cat and mouse, in which all who seek the hidden scroll are mysteriously silenced, leaving the salvation of humankind to a father and son, who must either find the hidden scroll … or die trying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who I Am Not ...

I am not a debater. 

Don't try to engage me in argument. I believe everybody should simply put their material out there for those who are interested. If people want it, it's there for them. If people don't want it, shoving it down their throats isn't going to do anything but antagonize them. Keep it polite, okay?

I'm not an Islamic scholar. 


 Please don't write asking for fatwa (legal ruling). I have an interest in comparative religion, moral outreach and Islamic invitation, but I do not make fatwa under any circumstances.

For the most part, I'm also not available for one-on-one counseling.  


I say "for the most part" because I do answer emails personally, and I post the best question of the week on my blog. However, I have little free time to socialize or get into lengthy exchanges.

And I'm not patient. 


 Please. Read my work before contacting me with questions. I have already covered most of the issues people inquire about, and it's frustrating when people email questions without even looking at my articles and books. There is little or no excuse - the articles are free, the Itunes e-books are less than a dollar in English-speaking nations from America to Australia.

Lastly, I'm not a silver bullet.  


Many Muslims want to see the message of Islam spread, but only if someone else does it for them. As for themselves, they won't lift a finger or spend a dollar on the effort. I receive many requests to talk with husbands, wives, sisters, brothers, friends, etc., and teach them about Islam. Please, study my material, arm yourself with the information, and then talk to them yourself. You will find I have organized my information to be accessible, systematic and convincing. Learn it, use it, teach it. I have spent most of my Muslim life compiling this information, the least others can do is take a couple of weeks to learn it, and then pass it on.

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu Alaikum brother,
    may the almighty allah continue to bless you,protect you and keep you on the straight path, insha allah ameen. follow Al-Rahma mosque in Liverpool uk @Liverpoolmosque. Take care brother.
    peace and love

    ReplyDelete