When a Roman Catholic scholar involved in the Dead Sea Scrolls Project discovers a heretical message contained in one of the Scrolls he hides it. Decades later, a prominent archeologist discovers reference to the scroll in an archeological dig. This discovery spurs the world religions into a dangerous game of cat and mouse, in which all who seek the hidden scroll are mysteriously silenced, leaving the salvation of humankind to a father and son, who must either find the hidden scroll … or die trying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q & A With Dr. Laurence Brown

EMAILER: I cannot pray like that, I need evidences and justifications before.. I read Quran 3 times, but its verses are inhumane and unreasonable. While I welcome the truth, I hope Islam is not true. Unbelievers who are so nice go to hell while rude believers somehow end up in heaven where they are awaited 72 virgins. I also see plenty verses where violence is encouraged, barely any verses condemn wrongdoing to Muslims.. homosexuals are also a target... I am not trying to rebel, I hate rebelling, but i don't see strong evidences toward this religion or any in fact.. Many components of such religion are hard for me to support like unbelievers going to hell, homosexuals are sinners or praying 5 times a day.. too much.. :((

MY ANSWER: Like I said, I invite you to read my books -- or not. Up to you. How can I convince you if Allah has sealed your heart and your hearing? I can only bear the message. Only Allah can give you the gift of faith. If you cannot pray to your Creator, don't expect an answer from Him.

Final comment: The lesson is that an impolite exchange can still be manipulated into one in which the message is borne, without transgressing into obscenity or rudeness. Has the Emailer gotten the message? If so, I've done my job in front of Allah. Alhumdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment