When a Roman Catholic scholar involved in the Dead Sea Scrolls Project discovers a heretical message contained in one of the Scrolls he hides it. Decades later, a prominent archeologist discovers reference to the scroll in an archeological dig. This discovery spurs the world religions into a dangerous game of cat and mouse, in which all who seek the hidden scroll are mysteriously silenced, leaving the salvation of humankind to a father and son, who must either find the hidden scroll … or die trying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reader's Review: An Absolute Must Read!!,


By Kathy Adams


If you're a conspiracy theory nut like I am, this book is not one to skip. Ever since The Da Vinci's Code, no other book I read has ever come close to make me feel like I'm part of the story and making the "what ifs" playing in my mind. The Eight Scroll really captures that very essence.

Intense, thrilling, blended with a dash of humor, The Eight Scroll provokes you to think and imagine, painting a world of adventure in contemporary reality.

Remember this name, Dr. Lawrence Brown! A very talented writer and a name I now see sitting right beside well-known authors such as Tom Clancy or Dan Brown.

I bought The Returned, Brown's next book half-way reading through The Eight Scroll, knowing if it is even half as good, my money is still well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment